Join in a fun and relaxed morning spent stencilling, masking and sandblasting to design and create your own drinking glass with International Glass Artist Joanna Bone.
No prior experience required and participants must wear closed in shoes.
Time: 10am to 12pm
Location: Gatakers Creative Space
Age group: 7 to 17 years
Please note: This class requires at least five participants to run. In the unlikely event that we don't get this number of students, the class will be cancelled and refund provided.
We cannot accept responsibility for any changes in personal circumstances. Missed workshops are at your own expense.
Please note this class is for 7-17years.
* Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a carer or guardian at all times.
What you'll get
- All materials supplied to make your own glass!
What to bring
- Make sure you come in comfortable clothing, covered shoes a hat and water bottle.
An adults workshop is available from 1pm to 3pm on Thursday 21 December, 2023.
Click below to register.
Workshop Cancellation Policy
- Gatakers Artspace cannot accept responsibility for any changes in personal circumstances. Missed workshops or change of mind are at your own expense.
- If a participant chooses to cancel their confirmed registration, or cannot or does not attend the workshop, the following will apply:
- The registered participant may invite another person to substitute their place in the workshop (in which they are registered) at any time at no charge;
- If notice is received 2 or less days from the scheduled starting date, a refund will not be offered.
- If a workshop is cancelled by Gatakers Artspace a full refund or a reschedule will be provided. Gatakers Artspace will endeavour to advise participants of cancellation at least 48 hours prior to workshop.