Find inspiration in light and nature with this painting-dyeing Workshop hosted by Helle Cook.
You will be working with canvas and sheer silk/cotton textiles as we draw upon our senses in hand pouring/painting non-toxic flowing inks and acrylic paint.
Date: Saturday 16 September, 2023
Time: 1pm - 3.30pm
Skill level: Beginners-intermediate
Cost: $50; registration required (limited to 15people)
Location: Upstairs - Gatakers Creative Space, 311 Kent Street Maryborough.
Included in workshop ticket:
- All materials, including canvas, silk and cotton will be provided.
- New artworks created by you
- A new skill & inspiration
What to bring:
- Clothes that can get dirty or an apron
- Water bottle
Workshop Cancellation Policy
Gatakers Artspace cannot accept responsibility for any changes in personal circumstances. Missed workshops or change of mind are at your own expense.
If a participant chooses to cancel their confirmed registration, or cannot or does not attend the workshop, the following will apply:
- The registered participant may invite another person to substitute their place in the workshop (in which they are registered) at any time at no charge;
- If notice is received 2 or less days from the scheduled starting date, a refund will not be offered.
- If a workshop is cancelled by Gatakers Artspace a full refund or a reschedule will be provided. Gatakers Artspace will endeavour to advise participants of cancellation at least 48 hours prior to workshop.
Gatakers Artspace is open:
9.30am to 3.30pm Tuesday to Friday
9.30am to 2.00pm Weekends including some public holidays